Celebrate the sweethearts in your life with a fun Valentine’s Day activity. Below is a roundup of a few local, lovely events to create special memories with your kiddos.
- Top Pick: Disney on Ice Presents Dare to Dream — Featuring Disney’s Moana, Rapunzel, Elsa, Bell and other favorite characters who skate, sing and dream the night away. With special performances in Stockton (February 7-10th at Stockton Arena) and Sacramento (February 14-18th at Golden 1 Center), families have plenty of opportunities to treat their princesses and princes to a magical night out.
- “All You Need is Love” Story Time — On February 9th, Barnes & Noble is hosting a special story time in honor of Valentine’s Day for little ones. Stay for a coloring activity and then grab a cupcake or treat from the cafe.
- BusyKidz Valentine’s Day Party — On February 12th, join BusyKidz and other local families to celebrate love. Meet Princess Elsa and listen to her story about love. There will be goodies and a Valentine’s card making station after story time. Tickets to this event cover the rest of the day of play as well!
- Owl Be Your Valentine — Visit the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary on February 9th & 10th and create special Valentine’s Day cards for favorite zoo animals. Materials are provided and included in the cost of admission.
- Valentine’s Day Carriage Rides — Take a classic ride around the El Dorado Hills Town Center in a horse drawn carriage between 4-8 pm on Valentine’s Day. A red rose will be given at each ride.
Check out more sweet events in Sacramento Parent Magazine’s February calendar.